Health and Social Care Trainer/Assessor
REPORTS TO: Line manager
Purpose of Job
A varied and engaging role to include the design and delivery of a suite of training packages to the health and social care sector. To assess Health and Social Care qualifications, including the diploma and all components of the apprenticeship qualifications
- Design training programmes for the Health and Social Care sector
- Carry out the delivery of group training sessions using differentiated teaching and learning strategies
- Induct learners into diploma and apprenticeship qualifications in line with centre and awarding body requirements
- Deliver all components of an apprenticeship programme including functional skills
- Present portfolios for Internal verification and External Verification ensuring awarding body requirements are met at all times
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of learners and take action as required.
- Carry out learner progress reviews
- Assess and maintain a case load of learners
Salary: To be advised
Other requirements: Must hold suitable training qualification, be knowledgeable and trained in the subject area of your specific training subject.
Prime Responsibilities. To facilitate quality training to the health and social care sector on a self employed or zero contracted hourly basis.
If you are interested in any of Care Training Solutions vacancies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.