Care Training Solutions ltd
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we follow procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Who might we share your information with?
We only share your information with those you have authorised us to, however, our website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What do we do with your information?
We require information to understand your needs and provide you with a service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Process applications for training courses and qualifications.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• To send you news and e-updates from Care Training Solutions Ltd and other stakeholder information, that may be of interest to you by email, phone, or mail,
How long do we keep your information for?
If you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information from us your contact details will be removed from our systems.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
You can request your information from us at any time by emailing email@example.com.